We are in search of a Senior Tax Associate to join our growing practice. This is a full-time position.
- Would you like a more enjoyable experience next Tax Season by not feeling beat-up, overworked, and unappreciated?
- Are you tired of continually working 70+ hours per week?
- Does large firm drama turn you off?
- Does working in a warm familial casual environment appeal to you?
- Would you like to be better recognized for your achievements?
- Would you like to have the opportunity for advancement to senior positions?
If you answered yes to the above, Spiegel Accountancy Corp. may be the right place for you.
Spiegel Accountancy Corp. is a San Francisco Bay Area based CPA firm that specializes in the financial services sector. We have a dynamic, high energy and entrepreneurial environment. Our motto is to provide “big firm” technical service with a “small firm” feel. We have sophisticated clients, and we dedicate ourselves to them and to our people. This translates to providing high-quality services on time, while also maintaining reasonable work / life balance. You will never have a 70 + hour work week. Our staff, our greatest asset, are nurtured with continuous technical learning and professional development to create our future leaders.
Our collaborative work environment ensures your involvement in the firm’s decision-making process. Your opinions are important and will make a difference. Every firm touts themselves to attract talent. Spiegel walks the talk.
We are seeking an experienced Tax Senior, who is entrepreneurially minded, committed to our vision of providing superior service to our clients, and believes in working to develop staff to their highest potential. The optimal candidate has a proven track record and is ready to capitalize their skills with a firm that is on a growth trajectory.
This is a remote work position with 15% travel to our office and client sites.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Master’s degree in Tax a plus
- CPA certification or Candidate
- 2 – 4 years accounting firm tax experience
- Directly supervising staff, a plus
- Strong client relationship builder
- Experience with a wide variety of entity types; C & S corporations, partnerships and individuals
- Experience with multi-state taxation, real estate funds, private equity funds, and financial institutions a plus
- Possess analytical, critical thinking, time management and decision-making skills
- Enjoys collaborating with team members
- Experienced with CCH suite of products a plus
- Excels in oral and written communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
This career growth position offers a competitive salary, a signing bonus, an annual bonus plus benefits.
How to Apply:
Please click HERE for more details and to apply.