We are in search of a Senior Audit Associate to join our growing practice. This is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Audit Manager group.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA Certification or Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years experience in public accounting audit
- Staff supervisory experience a plus
- Strong client relationship builder
- Advanced US GAAP knowledge and experience
- PCAOB and SEC audit experience preferred
- Able to perform and manage all aspects of the audit process
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Possess analytical, critical thinking, time management and decision-making skills
- Enjoys collaborating with team members
- Experienced with CCH suite of products a plus
- Excels in oral and written communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
If you enjoy an ever-changing, diverse, and challenging environment and meet the minimum qualifications below, we look forward to hearing from you. We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package which includes health benefits, 401(k), client referral bonus, and other bonus programs. We also provide exceptional career and business development opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please click HERE for more details and to apply.