We are in search of a Senior Audit Associate to join our growing practice. This is a full-time position.
Would you like to be part of a CPA firm that is experiencing extraordinary growth and offers unique opportunities for professional advancement and recognition?
Would you like to broaden your industry experience to include private equity lending, real estate investment, and mortgage banking?
Does working in a small firm, casual environment with ‘big firm knowledge’ appeal to you?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, Spiegel Accountancy Corp. may be the right place for you!
Spiegel Accountancy Corp. is a San Francisco Bay Area based CPA firm that primarily specializes in the financial services sector. We provide ‘big firm’ technical service with a ‘small firm’ feel. We have sophisticated clients, and dedicate ourselves to them and to our people. This translates to providing high-quality, timely services, while also maintaining a reasonable work / life balance.
Our staff is continuously supported with technical learning and professional development opportunities to create our future leaders. Our collaborative work environment is designed to incorporate and value our staff’s ideas and recommendations into our firm’s decision-making process.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Audit Associate, who is entrepreneurially minded, committed to our vision of providing superior service to our clients, and engaged in the development of staff to their highest potential. The optimal candidate desires to build on their career foundation, and has the skills and disposition to thrive within a firm that is on a growth trajectory.
This is a remote work position with a couple of trips annually to our office.
Qualifications for this opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate
- 2 – 5 years of accounting firm audit experience
- Financial services and staff supervision experience preferred
- Strong client relationship builder
- Strong U.S. GAAP knowledge and experience
- Ability to perform and manage most aspects of the audit engagement process
- Possess analytical, critical thinking, time management, and decision-making skills
- Enjoys collaborating with team members
- Experienced with CCH suite of products a plus
- Excels in oral and written communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This career-altering position offers a competitive salary, signing bonus commensurate with experience, annual bonus, and benefits.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Accounting Firm Audit: 3 years (Required)
How to Apply:
Please click HERE for more details and to apply.