We are seeking an experienced Sr. Audit Manager, who is entrepreneurially minded, committed to our vision of providing superior service to our clients, and believes in working to develop staff to their highest potential.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this potential Partner Track Opportunity Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA certification
- 8 years accounting firm experience
- 3 years in management
- Directly supervised 3-5 staff
- Advanced US GAAP knowledge and experience
- PCAOB and SEC audit experience preferred
- Strong client relationship builder
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experienced with CCH suite of products.
- Expert computer skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- Serve as an audit group leader in resolving complex technical issues
- Perform concurring engagement leader workpaper reviews
- Prepare written correspondence and other documents as needed for submission to regulatory
- Manage multiple clients, budgets and production goals
- Coordinate with tax department on year-end reporting issues for both audit and tax
- Continuously strive for ways to drive best practices into the firm
- Promote a risk management culture throughout the practice
- Assume a leadership role in developing and executing training and mentorship tools to develop
- Demonstrate ability and agility to communicate effectively
- Assume lead position in client communications
- Work with management team to ensure that software is appropriate for practice needs
- Build new client relationships and serve as the primary contact for existing client relationships
- Continuously look for new opportunities to generate new client leads
- Work on proposals for new client leads
- Create an environment among the staff that promotes an improved-upon, innovative and solution-based approach to conventional thinking
- Train staff through one-on-one training sessions and electronic notes-based communication and assume a leadership role in the overall development of the staff
This career altering position offers a competitive salary and bonus plus benefits and has partner track potential.
Please forward your resume with salary requirements to: