We are in search of a staff auditor to join our growing practice. This is a full-time position reporting to the senior audit manager group.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform audit detail testing under supervision
- Document procedures, findings, issues and conclusions for workpapers
- Take full ownership of performing tasks assigned
- Keep supervisors informed of project status
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- CPA Certification or Candidate
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in public accounting audit
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient in Office Suite
- Experience with ProSystem Engagement, preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel, preferred but not required
If you enjoy an ever-changing, diverse and challenging environment and meet the minimum qualifications below, we look forward to hearing from you. We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package which includes health benefits, 401(k), client referral bonus, and other bonus programs. We also provide exceptional career and business development opportunities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to ask questions related to the above-mentioned opportunities via email. Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.